Camping & Hotels
On-site camping is available for a fee and requires pre-registration.
2023 Camping Registration Page
On-site camping is available and costs $60 per site for the entire weekend.
The number of sites are limited so register early to guarantee a spot.
Please fill out this form and mail it with payment to the address on the form by July 29th.
Checks can be made payable to Langford-New Oregon VFC.
After July 29th, bring the form and cash payment with you to the event.
Attention: Campgrounds are open for camping from 8:30pm Friday until 8am Monday. Call the number on the registration form for information on setting up your campsite early.
- Admission to the events is not included in the campsite fee.
- All persons on the campgrounds are required to pay admission to the Tractor Pull.
- Gate to campgrounds is closed 10pm Saturday to anyone without a valid Tractor Pull wristband.
- Each campsite is limited to 1 accessory vehicle, others will park in the regular event lot. Illegally parked vehicles will be towed.
- Space will be limited to 20 x 40 feet.
- Campsites are first come first served.
- Enter from the Langford Road entrance only.
- Porta-johns available.
- Garbage cans available – please pick up your area.
- No camper hookups available.
- No campfires allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- No glass containers.
- No driving around once parked.
- No ATVs, UTV’s, dirt bikes or Mopeds allowed.
- Anyone found giving alcohol to minors or damaging property will be asked to leave.
- Quiet time begins at 1 am.
- No refunds.
- LNOVFC is not responsible for damage to unattended vehicles or campsites.